We Are Currently Accepting Guest Posts!
If you have tips and tricks to help consumers better manage their home, money and credit, we want to hear from you! We’re happy to consider guest posts that follow our guidelines:
1. All blog posts must be original work, written by you and not previously published on another website.
2. You may add up to two links to additional, related content inside your article. These links must be to pages with editorial content (like other blog articles or videos)
and should not be commercial in nature (i.e. no links to product pages, advertorials or commercial websites will be permitted inside of the article).
3. Please include a one to two sentence bio, which we will display below your blog post. You may include up to two links back to your website in this bio.
4. You are free to republish your content after a one month period.
5. We publish personal finance content. Please read our recent blog posts to see what style we prefer and what topics we have recently covered.
6. We only publish quality content. If your blog post requires a lot of editing, doesn’t flow quite right or is not backed up by credible facts and sources, we won’t publish it.
6. We have the right to alter your blog post in any way we see fit, including removing or adding links to your article.
7. We may publish your article in other content channels and on other websites.
If you have a topic that you’re interested in tackling, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if it’s something our audience would appreciate.